Western Mazda Summer Fun Video Challenge Rules
January 08 2019, Western Mazda
Mazda Summer Fun Challenge
How exciting is the summer? Adventuring, travelling, and all around fun! We want to see how you use your Mazda in any of the activities you do over the summer whether it be a trip to the beach, a shopping spree, a hiking excursion, or just going back and forth to your favourite walking trail. We want to know and we want to give you a chance to win! All you have to do is make a video or a video of pictures, message it to us, and get all of your friends and family to vote! You could win a $250 gas card, a $100 service credit, and some pretty sweet limited edition apparel. Sound good? Then get those cameras ready. Take a look at our contest rules and remember the LAST DAY to send in videos is July 29th!
How to Enter:
- The entrant must like the Western Mazda Facebook page
- The entrant must submit their video to the Western Mazda Facebook page inbox.
- Entrants will not be considered without the following information included in the message:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- One video per entrant
- The video must demonstrate how Mazda is a part of any exciting summer adventures, the versatility of the vehicle, the joy of driving, or why you love being a part of the Western Mazda family.
- Once the video and information are received through Facebook messaging, the entrant will receive a confirmation notice.
Please note that the contest entry’s become the property of Western Mazda but, Western Mazda does not take responsibility for the content that is posted by the contest entrants.
Guidelines for Entry:
The video entry must not:
- Be over 3 minutes long
- Violate another’s rights such as privacy, publicity, intellectual property rights, or any copyright infringement
- Violate copyrights (i.e. music, photographs, movies, medias, images published on the web, etc.)
- Contain names, photos, or likenesses of any persons other than the entrant
- Communicate messages that are inconsistent with a positive image and goodwill that Western Mazda associates with
- Discredit Western Mazda, associates, other products, or companies
- Contain Trademarks or logos owned by other companies or entities without permission
- Include licence plate numbers, personal names, street addresses, or email addresses
- Contain ANY images, words, or clips that are deemed inappropriate, indecent, pornographic, hateful, slanderous, or obscene
- Promote bigotry, racism, hatred, or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, nationality, age, disability, sexual orientation, or profession
- Contain nudity or dangerous activity
- Contain any images of illegal activity or political agendas
- Contain any obscene or offensive words
Selection of Winners:
- All videos must be sent to Western Mazda Facebook page by July 29 at 12:00 noon
- These will then be uploaded for viewers to vote
- The video that has the most likes by August 16 at 5:00 pm will be named the winner
- Western Mazda will try and contact the winner from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for 5 days after the announcement of the winner. If Western Mazda is unable to contact you via phone, messenger, email, or any other way, the entrant will be disqualified and the prize will move to the second place winner.
- Western Mazda reserves the right to terminate this contest in whole or in part at any time without liability.
- Western Mazda is not responsible for any instances of media not working properly, viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of the business
- Any materials used are automatically void if they are reproduced, forged, or altered.
- Only the prizes stated will be awarded
- Contestants must be residents Newfoundland and Labrador for a valid entry
- All candidates must be 18 years or older.
- Western Mazda reserves the right to remove any videos or distasteful comments on videos at any time.